Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belly Fat After Gallbladder Surgery Pain After Gallbladder Surgery?

Pain after gallbladder surgery? - belly fat after gallbladder surgery

I had my gallbladder removed yesterday at 9 clock. The doctor said that I feel slightly "uncomfortable" after the surgery, you need the medication he gave me. He said to go easy on the food - liquid food all day today and the introduction of low-fat foods. Sure. You have pain in hell. I look 9 months pregnant - her belly inflated with air for surgery. It hurts to breathe (I can not take deep breathing), it hurts to walk, my back hurts a lot, I can not drink anything. I drink water and spent my stomach even more. I called a doctor and said, what is "normal" and continue taking my medication. Nobody has me in front of them. Someone please tell me this will disappear, and everything will be alright. I feel like someone who has me with a Basebalthe blows of the Interior. And medication is not helping: (

3 comments:

KLeesia said...

I had the gall in April 2008 (last year) and the first day or two after the operation was the worst! The air in the abdomen is extremely painful, and I had exactly the same problems as you. But it will be better, I promise! The air was soon on her belly and rest of things. There is a lot less painful when it happens. But in the meantime, you always have pain and symptoms you have described above.

It sucks, but anything we can do is wait until the air flows. But it should soon.

Good luck! It'll get better soon!

natchomo... said...

Call your doctor and ask if you can have more disadvantages than those pain relievers for the first time.
Something is not right, that is unusual.

maca said...

You may need to increase your pain medicine, ask your doctor if you can, and yes, the pain will subside in a few days, but make sure that plenty of fluids, even if it hurts

Post a Comment