Thursday, February 11, 2010

Download Display Nvidia Vanta Vanta Lt Where Can I Downloade Drivers For Windows Xp Professional 2002 Service Pack 2?

Where can i downloade drivers for windows xp professional 2002 service pack 2? - download display nvidia vanta vanta lt

The nv4disp.dll stuck in an endless loop?

They told me I should download the drivers .. I tried drivesr nvidia.com but none seem to work, because gracpich cards "are not compatible with current hardware"

Graphics are NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro

so that WNET and founout this site:
The following graphics cards are not supported in the Regular Force UNIX NVIDIA Unified Driver. Instead, these GPUs will continue to be supported by a legacy GPU driver, "which are periodically updated to add support for new versions of the Linux system components (eg, new Linux kernel, new versions of X server, etc ..)

Pro 0x0028 RIVA TNT2/TNT2
RIVA TNT2 Ultra 0x0029
Vanta / Vanta LT 0x002C
RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro 0x002D
Aladdin TNT2 0x00A0
GeForce 256 0x0100
GeForce DDR 0x0101
Quadro 0x0103

Well, what should I do?

really appreciate any help ... Thanks

1 comments:

damcmich... said...

driverguide.com I try to get some of my drivers from there,

Post a Comment