Saturday, February 6, 2010

Uv Light Features On License Question About Iraqi Dinar Investing?

Question about iraqi dinar investing? - uv light features on license

My friend has asked me to buy Iraqi currency, which its value is too weak to endure the effects of war on the economy ... He said that when two years later, like in the evaluation, I return 10 times as much invested i ... Is that true? I want to know your thoughts ... He showed me the sheet music and me is correct, as I showed signs of safety (the UV light up to show a certain brand, required) to certify that the Iraqi dinar is legitimate ... He even spent some money and asked me to do ... He said he would receive the dinar and if I pay up, theres no way that I cheated ... They also say that Bush's plans for rebuilding the Iraqi economy and the vast oil reserves has, could stabilize the economy and then to the dinar would be available to international banks ... Must seriously some experts believe that I am in a dilemma .. It does not seem all that you could lose the dinar, is now at its lowest and is the only way to ...

3 comments:

JGdancin said...

If you have a little money available, it is a great moment. But do not spend more than they can afford because of the revaluation can occur very quickly or in the next two months or more. This will help you make money for the reconstruction of the country.

It is difficult to find information about this from the media never talks about economic issues in detail, because they do not want the masses or speculation, even knowing that this kind of war profiteering happens.

If you are always sure to see the story about the value of the dinar, and the value of the neighboring countries, including oil.

dense_ve... said...

No, Saddam is gone. There are many experts proclaimed in various forums on the net. View my departure for the great (and reliable)

Natashya K said...

But he has the right Dinar Saddam Hussein? So do not think that owuld think the new transitional government? It's just an idea to invest money think the bank, but the attention in some countries such as Kenya will not allow you to buy their own currency, if you have a residence

Post a Comment