Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fur Mittens I'm Making Gloves For My Girlfriend.. What Material Should I Use And Where Can I Get It?

I'm making gloves for my girlfriend.. what material should I use and where can I get it? - fur mittens

Valentine's Day>. "

The views on the need ..

Gloves or mittens.
What do I get materials for the road?
Fluffy vs. skins to make clothing, gloves.
"Which is softer?
"Which is hotter?
Joann / Michael / or Anna
How can I spandexy doll gloves and wrap around the wrist to keep warm, but you feel well?

3 comments:

gohawks3... said...

Kashmir

Jane said...

I would definitely go for gloves. Leather would be ideal, but it is hard to do. That would be nice, cotton, satin, perhaps, if possible.

Catie :) said...

I use leather, cashmere, phasmina or surulian

:)

Post a Comment