Sunday, January 17, 2010

Commercial Gym Equipment How To Open A Gym And What Are Some Things I Need To Do?

How to open a Gym and what are some things i need to do? - commercial gym equipment

Hello.
I am looking for a gym in the implementation of a personal trainer in 2 months.
Basically wanto Where am I and where to expand, only to his opinion, what are some things you should do to hear.

Purchase of equipment leasing:
You think I should rent or purchase of equipment,
What do you think are the elements that you need, I do not want any weight on the machine, basically I want the old school with some of the new school, to banking, leg press, squat rack, the sauces, bags of boxes, which hold It would be necessary

Floors:
Since I rent a place that you think it would be better to buy specialized floors, but simply move somewhere else, perhaps a model carpet Puzzle something.

Cost:
What costs do you think would be involved primarily in its establishment and operation, rental of the building, ie equipment, advertising, etc.

I will do everything, I will be a quiet place where people who Arent comfortable way there, or at the beginning or someone who wants to come to a hard gym session. BasicSpirit will be there to motivate them on the spot, to give them the proper techniques, etc.

Moreover, if I have a commercial refrigerator, etc. If we do a deal with a glass of business or I can buy my own things like bottled water, protein drinks, etc., and ask what they want, within reason?
Also on this topic made me committed to the protein is not used to tell customers that if they are in bulk and $ 1-2 by shaking or is it illegal?

Any help is welcome

1 comments:

Phil said...

Frankly, I know not willing to create this solid company. How do you make a job as manager of the gym and do not require that most of these questions.

I wish him luck in his attempt, and not try to discourage. Be so realistic and so much experience in the industry as possible first.

Post a Comment