Sunday, January 31, 2010

Razor Blade Package Photos Has Anyone Ever Found Hair On A Brand New Electric Razor Before?

Has anyone ever found hair on a brand new electric razor before? - razor blade package photos

I bought a new electric shaver from Walmart and when I opened it I found hair on the blade, he returned and got a new one. The second also had little Peices of hair on the blade. The knife was in a plastic bag that's totally out of Seela and unopened, and someone told me before the package of razors trying (not) and men to ensure that they are properly before the sale. is that true?

5 comments:

stephen k said...

I know that you ensure the application of a test to ensure that all components work, but, it seems a little on the rough side of the shaving someone or something and not even

Mumsey said...

E-mail direct marketing company notes that it was purchased brand new razor, and it was a hair of him, someone have it checked. If you still get the passport in the store, but first I want to send them by mail or telephone cooperative. a direct cause, that's disgusting.

Colors said...

No, never had this problem before, unpleasant, and I did not buy one, I think it has the seal of dissatisfied customers and the plastic still in one word: Fucking Gross returns
Two words: sorry
Colors

RAJA.G said...

could be verified before compression.

crtbryn said...

Contact the manufacturer on a 1800 in order


curtdude

Post a Comment