Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Iriver W I Can't Install Windows Media Player 10. It Says That Logo Testing Has Not Passed?

I can't install Windows Media Player 10. It says that logo testing has not passed? - iriver w

W I'm using XP SP2 and I have an MP3 player Iriver T10, which only work with WMP 10th I disabled the encryption available and there is nothing in the Microsoft Web site that addresses this question. It is a Microsoft product, and how a logo can not be verified. I have a system32 error wpd.dll. I am ready to dump this team and buy a Mac

1 comments:

Jenny said...

try your old drive off, then reboot, then install the desired. I use 4 different types. You can 1 in a game like the standard needs (main) player and will not allow anyone else to configure your system.

Post a Comment