Friday, January 15, 2010

Motorcycle Spinning Wheels How Do I Connect A Motorcycle/really Good Battery Into A Toy Jeep?

How do i connect a motorcycle/really good battery into a toy jeep? - motorcycle spinning wheels

My sisters are small, because Pink Jeep, so I pimp that RIDE. I mean, like a quad awsome thing. I take the seats in pink plastic toy with a compound as a spin Office desk chair, which in the middle. Then I'll ride the handlebars with plastic wheel for a bicycle or car or something. Then he has the battery I replace the wheels with high wheel and tire that I have. (I have a car wheel) (which are optional) are expressed. I replaced the radio with radio fucking awsome black spray paint that black truck. (i get all girly thingy), a result which I started as a thing of the rail in the 2 ends back remember for a second person. (theres rear legroom) Yes. I know how to conserve the battery. I want to make the battery able to connect, but how? And how can I turn off the engine, like making a key stops at this point in the small stepper motor operates gas Pettler 2 mph. an i up into the mountains to on my local club, is likEA time there. But I was able to drive slowly on the sidewalk, out of trouble?

1 comments:

Jeff said...

one hours at 2 mph? or a reasonable time? When a unit is usually 1 hour, there was no way you can be in a position to do a set of 2 mph.

The battery should be easy. A battery has two terminals, one positive and one negative. You want to make sure that the battery voltage is the same (I think) the Power Wheels Jeep using a 12V battery. You may experience a deep cycle boat battery instead of the motorcycle battery - which have a longer lifespan and are designed to function without loading forever.

Post a Comment